Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Male or female patients who have completed the treatment period without premature discontinuation in the previous BI 655130 trial and are willing and able to continue treatment in the current trial - Women of childbearing potential must be ready and able to use highly effective methods of birth control per ICH M3 (R2) that result in a low failure rate of less than 1% per year when used consistently and correctly.
- - Signed and dated written informed consent for the current trial 1368-0025, in
accordance with ICH-GCP and local legislation prior to admission to the current trial
Exclusion Criteria:- Treatment with any restricted medication, or any drugs considered by the investigator likely to interfere with the safe conduct of the study since the last visit of the previous BI 651330 trial and during the screening period for the current trial - Severe, progressive, or uncontrolled hepatic disease, defined as >3- fold Upper Limit of Normal (ULN) elevation in AST or ALT or alkaline phosphatase, or >2- fold ULN elevation in total bilirubin.
- - Patients with congestive heart disease, as assessed by the investigator.
- - Relevant chronic or acute infections including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or viral hepatitis.
- - History of allergy/hypersensitivity to a systemically administered trial medication agent or its excipients.
- - Any documented active or suspected malignancy at screening, except appropriately treated basal cell carcinoma of the skin, squamous cell carcinoma of the skin or in situ carcinoma of uterine cervix.
- - Women who are pregnant, nursing, or who plan to become pregnant while in the trial.
- - Major surgery (major according to the investigator's assessment) performed since the last visit of previous BI 655130 trial or planned during the current trial, e.g. hip replacement, aneurysm removal, stomach ligation), as assessed by the investigator.
- - Evidence of a current or previous disease, medical condition (including chronic alcohol or drug abuse or any condition) other than GPP, surgical procedure, psychiatric or social problems, medical examination finding (including vital signs and electrocardiogram [ECG]), or laboratory value at the screening outside the reference range that in the opinion of the investigator is clinically significant and would make the study participant unreliable to adhere to the protocol, comply with all study visits/procedures or to complete the trial, compromise the safety of the patient or compromise the quality of the data.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||N/A|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||France, Malaysia, Taiwan, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Generalized Pustular Psoriasis|
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.