Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Patients treated for IBD (MC, UC or indeterminate colitis) in the gastroenterology department of Besançon University Hospital.
- - Subject meeting the clinical, morphological and histological diagnostic criteria for MC, UC or indeterminate colitis or.
- - Patients treated for chronic inflammatory rheumatism (RA, SpA, PsA) in the rheumatology department of the University Hospital of Besançon Subject meeting the ACR 2010 classification criteria of RA or modified New York criteria of Ankylosing spondylitis or ASAS criteria of axial or peripheral SpA or CASPAR criteria of PsA.
- - Opposition of the patient.
- - Patients in emergency situation, persons deprived of their liberty, protected minors or adults.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Besancon|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Clément Prati, Prof.Lucine Vuitton, MD|
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||CHU BesançonCHU Besançon|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn Disease, Arthritis, Rheumatoid, Spondyloarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis|
: Inflammatory bowel disease
: Chronic inflammatory rheumatic disease
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.