Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Patients of both genders above 18 years old.
- - Capable of adhering to the protocol.
- - Consent given.
- - Present one of those disease: - RhPso (confirmed diagnosis) according to The Classification for Psoriatic arthritis criteria (CASPAR) - Rheumatoid arthritis according to ACR/EULAR criteria (American College of Rheumatology/ European League Against Rheumatism) - Digital osteoarthritis according to american college of rheumatology (ACR) criteria.
- - Cutaneous psoriasis.
- - Having signed a consent form.
- - Affiliated to a regimen of health insurance.
- - Patient refusing the study.
- - The association of two rheumatic diseases (for example: psoriatic arthritis and gout, rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis etc) - The association of another chronic pathology likely to lead to joint manifestations (systemic diseases, bowel chronic inflammatory diseases, overload diseases, .
- - Patient under trusteeship or protection of vulnerable adults.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Maria-Antonietta D'AGOSTINO, PhD|
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||Rheumatology Department, Ambroise Paré Hospital|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Overall Status||Not yet recruiting|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
It is an interventional study. Patients will be enrolled in the rheumatology department Of Ambroise Paré Hospital in collaboration with the dermatology departments of the hospital. All patients with psoriatic arthritis, beginner or established, or patients with psoriasis suspecting the beginning of rheumatism who will consult or are already followed in those departments and give their approval for the study will undergo.
- - a clinical rheumatologic assessment (number of painful or swollen joints, enthesitic pain, inflammatory spinal pain) - an ultrasound assessment (peripheral joints, tendon and enthesitic structures and nails).
Other: Beginner psoriatic arthritis patients
Every patients consulting in dermatologic or rheumatologic department for a skin psoriasis with clinical symptoms which may lead to the suspicion of psoriatic arthritis
Other: Confirmed psoriatic arthritis patients
Every patients with psoriatic arthritis followed in rheumatologic department
Other: Rheumatoid arthritis or Digital osteoarthritis patients
Followed in rheumatologic department
Other: Skin psoriasis patients without any articular symptoms
Other: - General evaluation
Demographic characteristic, psoriasis duration, disease duration, treatments
Other: - Dermatological evaluation
treatment and evaluation
Other: - Rheumatological evaluation
joints, enthesis, tendons, and other ultrasound abnormalities
Other: - para clinical data
biological data, medical imaging data
Other: - Patient reported outcomes (PROs)
Psoriatic arthritis impact of disease 12 (PsAID12), hospital anxiety and depression scale (HAD), SF 36
This trial has no sites locations listed at this time. If you are interested in learning more, you can contact the trial's primary contact:
Maria-Antonietta D'AGOSTINO, PhD
For additional contact information, you can also visit the trial on clinicaltrials.gov.