Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||2 Years - 17 Years|
- - Participants must have active juvenile idiopathic arthritis (categories of enthesitis related arthritis or juvenile psoriatic arthritis) - Participants must have weight of at least 10 kilograms (Kg), age starting at 2 years for participants with juvenile psoriatic arthritis and starting at 6 years for participants with enthesitis related arthritis.
- - Participants must have all immunizations up-to-date in agreement with current immunization guidelines, in the opinion of the investigator.
- - Participants must not have active or history of inflammatory bowel disease.
- - Participants must not have active uveitis.
- - Participants must not have active or latent tuberculosis.
- - Participants must not have an active infection.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Eli Lilly and Company|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Call 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or 1-317-615-4559 Mon - Fri 9 AM -5 PM Eastern time (UTC/GMT - 5 hours, EST)|
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||Eli Lilly and Company|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Argentina, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Juvenile Psoriatic Arthritis, Enthesitis Related Arthritis|
|Study Website:||View Trial Website|
Ixekizumab given subcutaneously (SC).
Active Comparator: Adalimumab
Adalimumab given SC. Participants may have the option to switch to ixekizumab given SC during the open label extension period.
Drug: - Ixekizumab
Drug: - Adalimumab
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.