Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Subject is a male or non-pregnant female 18 years of age or older.
- - Subject has provided written informed consent.
- - Females must be post-menopausal, surgically sterile, or use a highly effective method of birth control during the trial and for 30 days after the last administration of test article.
- - Male subjects who are not surgically sterile (e.g., vasectomy performed at least 6 months prior to trial entry) and are sexually active with a female partner who is of childbearing potential must agree to use an effective form of birth control for the duration of the trial and for 90 days after completion of treatment.
- - Subject, in the investigator's opinion, is in good general health and free of any disease state or physical condition that might impair evaluation of plaque psoriasis or exposes the subject to an unacceptable risk by trial participation.
- - Subject is pregnant, lactating, or is planning to become pregnant during the trial.
- - Subject has a physical condition which, in the investigator's opinion, might impair evaluation of plaque psoriasis or which exposes the subject to an unacceptable risk by trial participation.
- - Subject is currently enrolled in an investigational drug, biologic, or device trial.
- - Subject has used an investigational drug, investigational biologic, or investigational device treatment within 30 days prior to Visit 2/Baseline.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc.|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||N/A|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
Experimental: ADX-629 250 mg administered orally twice daily (BID) for approximately 12 weeks.
Drug: - ADX-629
ADX-629 administered orally twice daily (BID) for approximately 12 weeks.
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.