Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Confirmed diagnosis of active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) whose peripheral involvement justifies the prescription of upadacitinib upon judgement of the treating physician.
- - Physician decision on participant treatment with upadacitinib must have been reached prior to and independently of recruitment in the study.
- - Upadacitinib prescribed in accordance with the applicable approved label and local regulatory and reimbursement policies.
- - Participants able to understand and communicate with the investigator and comply with the requirements of the study.
- - Participation in a clinical trial of an investigational drug, concurrently or within the last 30 days.
- - Prior treatment with upadacitinib.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||AbbVie|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||France, Germany, Greece, Italy|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Study Website:||View Trial Website|
: Upadacitinib Alone or In Combination with Methotrexate
Participants will receive upadacitinib alone or in combination with methotrexate as prescribed by their physician according to local label in real- world practice.
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.